About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7

Hedgehog Studio: Lemonade Stand Giveaway

Hedgehog Studio does amazing party print work for an amazing value (you all know I'm cheap and this place is affordable and does great work). They have a gorgeous vintage flair and showcased it beautifully in their latest photo session titled "Lemonade Stand" as seen below. Be sure and check them out of Etsy and Facebook.  And scroll down for some giveaway info...










2 comments:

Becky McNeer said...

Wow, this is quite the lemonade stand! I would definitely stop for one of those cupcakes! http://homesandbabies.blogspot.com Becky from VB and new follower

Kim Bee said...

Stopping by from Vb. Nice to meet you. Cute pics.