About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 3

Random Rants: Fat Ass Bad Mood

So I've been putting off blogging until I'm in a better mood. Turns out my bad mood has lasted so freaking long, I've decided to just blog about it instead.

No, I'm not PMSing.

I'm in nasty funk. I have nothing nice to say. I actually have lots of nasty things to say, but since this isn't some private diary I keep hidden under my mattress I'll spare my "loved" ones the shame (and myself the wrath).

I haven't been able to stop eating CRAP for five straight days. I'm not talking about one bad meal...I'm talking cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, hot dogs, cheeseburgers...you f-ing name it...all in the same day, every day, for FIVE DAYS!

AND shit just keeps pouring on me. My oh so sweet friend always asks why crap always happens to me. Not sure why, but I am officially the kid in Charlie Brown with the flipping rain cloud following me around!

I AM SO OVER IT!

So now that I have vented to everyone (and if you've never had a nasty funk like this before go stick your head up someone elses ass please), please let tomorrow be a new day!


UPDATE: I wrote this last night and so far, today is good!

1 comment:

Kim4leafclover said...

You are awesome and only deserve the best. But for whatever reason life seems to deal out the most "crap" to the awesome people more often then not. I guess it is because if anyone can handle "crap" it is awesome people like you ;)

Big Hugs