About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4

Wordless Wednesday: No Daddy Daycare

Daddy did dinner and bedtime without me so I could attended a charity event. This is what I came home to...the kids had been asleep for over an hour and he was reading on the couch.

yes, those are puffs all over the floor...

yes, those are the couch cushions on the floor and there appears to be food smeared all over the base of the couch...

though it appears a dog chewed the crap out of the handle, we don't have one. At least that was the orange stuff all over the couch base instead of food.

3 comments:

The Working Momaholic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Working Momaholic said...

So funny! Love reading your posts :)

Small Kucing said...

*Faint*......This look similar to my home by day end.