About this blog

If you're looking for me to brag about how cute my kids are (which they are) or talk about how much weight I did or didn't lose this week, you are in the wrong place! I have a Facebook account for that. This blog is about the blunt truths of parenting, tips and tricks of the trade, some addicting mommy junk and all the other disgusting hilarity that ensues when you have kids...especially two kids only 12 months apart like myself.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 6

Review: Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Park

The kids and I were recently asked to review Skyzone Indoor Trampoline Park. Honestly, I have wanted to go to one of these for a while, but thought my kids much too young.

Wrong! We went to the Rocklin Skyzone from 1 to 2 pm during their toddler jump (for kids 6 and under) and the kids had a BLAST!!! Boo was bouncing all over the place while Bubbi did her best to keep up, taking lots of breaks to play with the balls, tunnels and other younger kid toys they had out.


The other kids there ranged from infant, two toddlers and three preschoolers. It was a perfect crowd for my little ones. They have an employee on the court at all times to make sure everyone is following the rules (something most indoor bounce house places around here don't which irks me because the big kids are always a second away from hurting one of my little ones). And, the place was SUPER clean from top to bottom.


Besides the drive (we live about 40 minutes away, but great to add to a Galleria shopping day trip), the kids had a blast, got a lot of energy out and I actually had a really good time bouncing too. We are definitely going back when its too hot or too cold to be outside!

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

hahaha must not let my son see this else i would hear no end of it :p

Anonymous said...

You seems to be an expert in this field, great article and keep up the good work, my buddy recommended me it.

My blog:
organisme rachat credit aussi sos Rachat de credit